Command Center CONOPS and Design
SDI’s 20+ year track record of success in mission-critical environments has given us a unique perspective about the alignment of technology and processes in public safety. We deliver complex, integrated command centers from conceptual design to build-out and full deployment.
For years, the Concept of Operations (CONOPS) design process has been successfully utilized in military command center planning. The world’s most visible and effective public-facing entities count on SDI to utilize this design process to integrate new technologies and systems into the operational context of their organization’s Security Master Plan.
SDI offers Command Center Design, Implementation and Support solutions that range from consulting to the turnkey delivery of a complete Command Center:
- Integrated Systems. SDI was a pioneer in the integration of security and operations systems into a single user interface, reducing response times, increasing situational awareness and providing a common operating view. We routinely implement PSIM (Physical Security Information Management) to link alarms with video, Computer Aided Dispatch, collaboration and Mass Notification systems.
- Program Management. SDI Program Management acts as an owner representative for Command Center builds and implementations. By leveraging SDI as a third-party, project owners ensure on-time, on-budget performance and rapid issue resolution.
- Turnkey Command Center Design/Build. From architecture and engineering through construction management and commissioning, SDI can deliver a complete, end-to-end Command Center with a single point of responsibility.
- Support. SDI provides 24/7/365 support for essential technology and processes, assuring the seamless performance of mission-critical systems. Our support offerings include 24-hour field service support and maintenance, software support, server and network support and monitoring, break-fix for all types of IT, database administration, custom application development, customized reporting, and other services.
- Computer Modeling & Simulations. SDI builds virtual 3D models prior to initiating work on your project, allowing us to identify and resolve issues as soon as possible. Our modeling and simulation process enables us to simulate human traffic flow, sight lines to critical displays, and design issues that can jeopardize project schedules.
Contact Us to learn more about SDI’s robust slate of Command Center CONOPS and Design solutions.
This post is also available in: Turkish